HVAC Engineer (Data Centre/Critical Environment) Job, England
A well-established Data Centre & Mission Critical service provider is seeking a HVAC Engineer to join their maintenance team.
The HVAC Engineer will manage the day-to-day M&E services across several Critical Data Centres across the UK, as well as managing sub-contractors, and responsible for carrying out both HV and LV switching.
As the HVAC Engineer you will be comfortable with both chilled water (CW) and refrigerant (DX) systems and ideally have experience working within the Data Centre/ Critical Environment.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to progress into either a supervisory or managerial position.
- Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
* PPM and reactive maintenance to power/temporary power, lighting/emergency lighting, sprinkler systems, fire alarm tests, pumps, motors, heat exchangers, air-conditioning plant, AHU’s, FCU’s, VAV’s, plumbing, filter systems, and fault-finding
* HV and LV switching/site shutdowns
* Organising subcontract labour
* Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package
£45,000 – £55,000 per annum (DOE) + 20% on-call allowance
40 hour working week
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Vehicle provided + unlimited personal mileage.