HVAC Engineer – Static Site Job, Winchester
The HVAC engineer will carry out a broad range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks / fault diagnosis on a range of systems such as heating plant, AHU’s, fan convectors, hot water systems and general plumbing repairs in Winchester.
The work will be predominantly in properties including corporate offices, Grade 1 listed buildings, Libraries & Police HQ.
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the corporate estate in Winchester as directed by the site Service Manager (within capabilities and training)
* Carry out fault finding and PPM’s on HVAC systems including repairs and replacing parts.
* Use of Building and Management Systems
*Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract
* Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
* Be on the out of hours call out rota (approx. 1 week in 4) to attend emergency call outs
*Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
* To collaborate with other engineers, subcontractors, and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas
* A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required
Skills and experience
* NVQ Level 3 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
* 18th Edition wiring regulations.
* Water services (Unvented, WRAS)
* Commercial heating / Cooling systems including Chillers.
* Use of BMS (Building Management Systems)
* Experience in a similar role
* Recognised Health & Safety training
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation.
* Full driving license
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations