A leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide innovative design solutions on a full range of projects both in the UK and overseas has an immediate requirement for a principal/associate level ICT/AV consultant to join the team in their London office.
You will have a demonstrable track record in an operational ICT/telecommunications role and be able to show experience of working in a commercially focused business environment including expertise in project delivery and/or cost management.
You must have experience in the planning design and specification of:
- Campus area networks
- Fixed telecom distribution and access networks
- Fixed and wireless local area networks
- High level deployment of cellular mobile infrastructure and assets
- Optical fibre infrastructure, copper infrastructure, IP switching and routing, wireless networks, supervisory and control networks
- Security and CCTV systems
The successful candidate should be used to generating concept, schematic, detailed design and construction documentation for internal building and external systems including infrastructure design. The ability to use REVIT and CAD is therefore an advantage.
It would be desirable to have
- Cisco CCDP
- Registered communications distributed engineer (RCDD)
You would be responsible for
- Leading projects on behalf of the technology discipline. Work competently on an independent basis, as well as collaborating within the design team and leading the ICT project team.
- Consulting with clients, collaborators and stakeholders to capture requirements and probe into the desired outcomes.
- Develop briefs and strategies, market capability, roadmaps and budgets.
- input into consultative work – will require a good understanding of key business drivers for digital technology and its implementation and the ability to support clients in developing briefs for later design work.
- Communicating with clients to support them in developing their aspirations and ideas to help tailor solutions bespoke to each project that consider up-to-date technology, developing smart building strategies that support the business aspirations of the client’s development.
- Monitoring project finances; effectively managing time and resource.
In return they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and more.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- ICT AV cisco CCDP RCDD telecommunications security CCTV networks cellular mobile infrastructure wireless networks
Important Job Skills
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs