ICT Engineer Team Leader
Are you looking for the next step into a supervisory role? Or feeling held back by your current company and would like to progress your career in a team leadership role?
Do you have experience of working in an ICT environment either in mission critical or data centre facilities, or have adaptable industry experience previously working in any of the following?
- Energy, nuclear, oil and gas
- Other high technology environments
If so, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about a role that will give you the vehicle to move your career forward with a globally established and market leading commercial real estate management company.
Overview of the Team Leader ICT Engineering Role
On successful appointment, you will be joining a company that not only looks after you, but also your team, helping to make your role that little bit easier and enjoyable. Investment in your development and wellbeing is a key part of the support you will gain from day one as you begin your new career journey in this ICT team leader role. You will also benefit from:
- Excellent individual development progression
- A collaborative and supportive work culture
- The opportunity to work in and maintain global client’s commercial real estate assets
- Personal training profiling and development in your chosen field
- The chance to gain personal empowerment whilst being supported by competitive benefits.
This is a real opportunity to develop your experience and career with a global real estate services company as you deploy and support data centre Infrastructures whilst being responsible for a team of onsite ICT engineers.
Key must haves of the Team Leader of ICT Engineering role
- Good English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Eligibility to work In Germany
- Key good to haves of the Team Leader of ICT Engineering role
- Ideally 3 – 4 years of data centre
- operational experience
- IT Services experience – ideally 6 years plus
- Good experience and understanding of ICT equipment installation
- Experience of working and interacting with commercial clients and their representatives
- Full understanding of client support in an IT service environment
Previous knowledge and experience of:
- Installing, moving and decommissioning processes ideally in a data centre facility
- Knowledge of an ICT environment including strong understanding of LAN, SAN and WAN virtual and physical interfaces
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library knowledge
- A recognisable data centre or ICT certification in (but not limited to) CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or Cloud
Key skills of the ICT Engineer Team Leader
On application, the key technical systems knowledge required will be discussed, but if you have a track record of working in an onsite ICT engineer environment, your knowledge will already meet the key requirements.
And if you have additional experience of either working in a data centre or mission critical commercial environment this could set you in even higher regard, but below is a summary of some of the key technical skills required:
- Ensuring all ICT services are provided as per the SLA
- Carrying out the management of the provision of planning, solutioning and quotations for any extra works / projects for the client including server integration and network architecture
- Have the correct skills to effectively manage and monitor the client ticketing system
- Have the ability to isolate and resolve ICT service issues
- Show good knowledge of rack & stack of various IT hardware and proven evidence of complex IT environments
- The ability to support the in-house team in isolating and resolving ICT Service issues in all layers, not limited to hardware
Next step to apply for this ICT Engineer Team Leader role
If you are interested in this ICT Engineer Team Leader role please do not hesitate to apply.
Energi DC specialise in working within the data centre construction, MEP and FM sector where we work with companies who build, construct, install and maintain the services of data centres around the globe. In addition to the advertised role we also place construction and MEP: construction directors | project directors | project managers | senior site managers | quantity surveyors | estimators | commissioning managers | critical environment on-site engineers and FM/PPM mission critical and data centre facilities team members