Are you looking for the next step in your ICT career?
Do you have around 12 – 15 months experience and feeling held back by your current company?
Do you have experience of working within an ICT environment in either:
- Data Centres or Mission Critical environments
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical
- Energy, nuclear, oil and gas
- Aerospace, Maritime
- Other high technology environments
If so, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about a role that will give you the vehicle to move your career forward with a globally established and market leading commercial real estate management company.
Overview of the ICT Engineering role
On successful appointment, you will be joining a company that not only looks after you, but also your career. A company who invest in your development and wellbeing making this a key part of your new career journey with them.
You will also benefit from:
- Excellent individual development progression
- A collaborative and supportive work culture
- The opportunity to work in and maintain global client’s commercial real estate assets
- Personal training profiling and development in your chosen field
- The chance to gain personal empowerment whilst being supported by competitive benefits.
This is a real opportunity to develop your experience and career with a global real estate services company as you deploy and support data centre Infrastructures as part of a team of onsite ICT engineers.
Key skills of the ICT Engineer
On application, the key technical systems knowledge required will be discussed, but if you have a track record of working in an onsite ICT engineer environment, your knowledge will already meet the key requirements.
However, below is a summary of some of the key technical skills required:
- Have the ability to isolate and resolve ICT service issues
- Create, maintain and update ICT documentation
- Show good knowledge of rack & stack of various IT hardware and proven evidence of complex IT environments
- Manage & close service tickets
- Comply with risk management in a data centre environment
- Completion of asset Management/ICT audit tasks when required
- Work with copper and fibre networks
- The ability to support the in-house team in isolating and resolving ICT Service issues
- Assist with data centre infrastructure installation projects of new data centre equipment
- Installation & decommissioning of redundant equipment and cabling
Key good to haves of the ICT Engineer role
- Ideally 12 – 15 months of data centre operational experience
- A certification in ICT or data centres
- Ideally 12 months + IT Services experience
- Good experience and understanding of ICT equipment installation
- Experience of working and interacting with commercial clients and their representatives
- Full understanding of client support in an IT service environment
- Fibre and copper data cabling and the installation of them
- Show strong team skills in a working environment
- Ability to work independently
- Professional and diligent
- Commercially astute
- Good time management
Key must haves of the ICT Engineer
- Eligibility to work In Germany
- Good English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability and willingness to travel between sites
Next step to apply for this ICT Engineer role
If you are interested in this ICT Engineer role please do not hesitate to apply.
Energi DC specialise in working within the data centre construction, MEP and FM sector where we work with companies who build, construct, install and maintain the services of data centres around the globe. In addition to the advertised role we also place construction, MEP and FM: directors | project directors | project managers | senior site managers | quantity surveyors | estimators | commissioning managers | critical environment on-site engineers and FM/PPM mission critical and data centre facilities team members