Information Security Engineer specializing in Imperva SecureSphere (WAF)
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Data Security technology (Imperva SecureSphere) to centralize and manage database audit and protection. In addition, the candidate should have an in-depth understanding of networks and be able to perform the installation, configuration, tuning, and administration of Web Application Firewalls and data security systems.
This effort will require a skilled engineer with experience performing analysis of network security solutions, including identifying gaps, recommending and implementing configuration changes to the WAF policies. The candidate will also ensure existing network infrastructure and configuration standards are adhered to when delivering projects. The candidate should be able to coordinate engineering and analysis efforts between network, incident response, and management teams. The candidate must have a strong understanding of networking, analysis and system administration. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable interacting with all levels of a security team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with deployment and administration of Data Security technology (Imperva SecureSphere).
- A minimum of Five (5) years of relevant work experience in the area of information/cyber security engineering or security operations, including hands-on experience with security tools and devices such as network firewalls, web proxy, intrusion prevention system, vulnerability scanner, and penetration testing tools.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the design and implementation of enterprise-wide security controls to secure systems, applications, network, or infrastructure services.
- Specialization in at least one of the following fields with four (4) or more years of experience:
- Building and administering security devices such as network firewall, WAF, web proxy, data loss prevention systems, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Building and administering Windows Server and Active Directory
- Building and administering Linux/UNIX based systems
- Building and administering Network devices (e.g., Cisco, Juniper)
- Conducting dynamic web application security testing, both manual testing and utilizing application security tools to discover exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Conducting database security assessment and monitoring.
- Managing cloud security operations, including identity & access control, secure configuration management, network security, enforcement policy scripting, workload security, data security, and logging.
- Project Management foundation experience essential.
- 5 years hands on Experience with Database SME
Job posted in: Software Engineer Jobs
- Berkshire, England
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Software Engineer Jobs