Infrastructure Network Engineer – South West London – Permanent Opportunity – up to £42,000 per annum
***Candidates will be required to satisfy full UK Security Clearance for this position
Our client, a global giant in the Defence arena, are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Network Engineer to join their South West London based technical team.
As the Infrastructure Network Engineer you will bring your knowledge and expertise to the group, working on various stages of the network development including the design, analysis and configuration
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Network Engineer who is looking to progress their career and build upon their existing technical skills.
Core skills required:
- An understanding of how to configure and setup Juniper and Dell Devices
- Experience with configuring and installing client and server network software
- An understanding of the technology behind a switched architecture and its workings (DNS, DHCP, Security, IP Switching/Routing, HTTP, VPN, VSS, Multicast, QoS etc.)
- Requires current Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP level.
- Experience of working with Switches, Routers, Servers, Cables (Cat 5-6), Fibre Optics, Racks LAN, WAN, TCP/IP (Ethernet)
- Network Management & Monitoring Systems e.g. PRTG and Solarwinds
- And ideally knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Enterprise
- Other operating/hypervisor systems including VMware ESXi Server 6, Linux (RedHat)
- Working knowledge of various VMware tools
- Working knowledge of SAN Technologies (iSCSI)
Job posted in: Job Expired
- South West London (London, England)
- £40000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired