Inside Sales Executive Job, England
Inside Sales Executive
Location: Home Based
Salary: £25-30k, £19k OTE
My client is a very well established, market leading design software reseller that are expanding at a phenomenal rate. They are looking for 2 Inside Sales Execs to join their current team and contribute towards their sales effort.
This person will be a confident, driven and tenacious individual with a real hunger for success. My client are a real advocate for promoting from within and most of their Managers started as support staff within the business. You will be effectively managing incoming enquiries and the associated pre and post sales process through to and including effective client retention activities. Extending and managing customer relationships thereby generating new sales leads, dealing with enquiries and providing excellent customer service to the client base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- All upcoming renewals to be called 90-120 days before contract expiry
- Working in sales team of 3 on each account, sales rep, inside sales and sales support.
- Discuss renewal, clients business, our services, current promotions and finance options
- Update Sales Support with any relevant info prior to them sending the quote
- All quoted renewals to be followed up with a call within 60-30 day window
- Must update CRM system Netsuite at each stage
- Record all calls in Netsuite client record
- Call to action for all renewals that fall within 30 days – manage closing the opportunity and liaise with sales rep if at risk
- Manage lost contracts data – re-engage / manage all opportunities lost to other resellers or dropped licences from opportunities closed – contact to be made 5-6 months before contract expiry
- Liaising with Autodesk representatives and maintaining a good working relationship with all vendors.
- Provided sales back-up as and when required – qualify / quote new Ops
- Manage incoming online instant (Pubble) chats – create NS leads to sales rep
- Pickup incoming sales group calls & bounces from sales people
- Supporting the overall sales team and the service delivery team in meeting customer needs.
- Liaising with suppliers and distributors to maintain product and price lists.
- Participating in company projects as and when required
- Carrying out any other ad hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you by your manager.
The ideal candidate:
- B2B Sales Experience
- Experience of Account development and relationship building
- Meet targets and experience of working to deadlines, individual and team KPIs
- Quote generation
- Experience of date management and accurate sales forecasting.
- MS Office including intermediate level Excel, Word, Outlook and MS teams