Inside Sales Executive Job, Leicester
Job title: Inside Sales Executive
Salary: £27,000 OTE £60k
Industry: Construction Technology
A leading global construction technology company that works across 83 international markets and with office across the UK are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join its team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking to take the next step in their sales career and accelerate their earning potential.
You will be responsible for developing new relationships and opportunities with top decision-makers across the construction industry. This will include major developers, building contractors, engineering firms, architects, and government-owned/backed institutions.
This is a role that is focused on driving growth through outbound sales activity and as part of the role, you will be provided with expert intelligence and first-class training.
As an Inside Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel company growth.
- Identify opportunities and set up formal meetings.
- Engage construction professionals via phone and email to better understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for solutions.
- Leverage referrals and leads from existing accounts to identify new client sales
- Track activities and meetings that you set up.
The successful Inside Sales Executive will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Ideally have salesforce experience or used to track every activity in a CRM.
- Self-starter that takes extreme ownership.
- Team player and can work with colleagues to get sales over the line.
- Base Salary £22-£27k depending on experience plus additional benefits.
- 1st year OTE of £50K – £60K
- 2nd year OTE £90K – £120K
To apply to this position of Inside Sales Executive please click on the button shown or contact Energi People for further details.