Installation Engineer tasks will involve the following:
– Working on site at worldwide destinations in line with the company Travel Policy
– Working at our UK assembly facility to ensure efficient system pre-build and preparation for site installation
– To supervise and coordinate mechanical installation teams and ensure company equipment is installed correctly, to drawing and specification. This will involve hands-on assembly and welding at times.
– To oversee electrical installation teams
– Trouble shooting problems with newly installed lines/equipment, solving snagging issues
– Learning and implementing standard HMI use for system control
– Working to tight deadlines demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
– Sharing information with customers and our Project Engineers. Completing reports covering completed work, details of problems identified and solutions
– Following completion of installation, working with our Project Engineers and Commissioning Engineers to complete Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and customer acceptance tests through to production support
– To work closely with Project Managers and Project Engineers to meet and deliver client requirements
– Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the company’s quality systems and procedures
– Able to organise own workload and coordinate with project schedules
– Good problem solving skills
– Ability to carry out practical tasks involving fabrication, welding, machine adjustment
– Good, solid electro-mechanical engineering background
– Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office Packages
– Understanding of logical processes and ability to learn automation control software
– Able to represent our company and demonstrate good tactful communication skills.
– Prepared to travel extensively
– Familiar with lifting methods, equipment and good practice
– A working understanding of safety standards for manufacturing and installation sites
As this role will involve work on customer’s sites , construction sites and within engineering manufacturing environments certain qualifications will be required.
If you are already holding these qualifications, or similar qualifications, you are likely to have the relevant experience for this role….
– Construction industry qualifications:
– CSCS card and SSSTS qualification
– Safety Passport (SPA or similar)
– Food hygiene certificate (as a module of SPA, or similar)
– Licenses for Fork Lift Truck and MEWP
If this job is for you then please send your CV over ASAP.
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Bedfordshire (Bedfordshire, England)
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs