Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Job, London
A specialist building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an intermediate electrical design engineer to join their mission critical team in their London office.
Working alongside the Lead Engineer, you will be communicating with the client and project teams, responding to their client’s needs, assisting in developing and producing reports, specifications, drawings, supporting/undertaking site inspections and overseeing testing and commissioning activities, following all health and safety, QA and environmental policies and procedures.
This will be working in the mission critical team so previous experience of and exposure to data centre / mission critical projects would be a great advantage.
They are looking for
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ UK building services experience
- Sound technical knowledge in Electrical Engineering Design and knowledge of current standards and legislations.
- Proficiency in electrical calculation software packages (Amtech, Dialux, Relux), AutoCAD. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) and MicroStation will be beneficial; however not essential.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Minimum HND/HNC (Electrical bias) – ideally Degree qualifications (relevant).
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with internal and external design teams and disciplines.
- Ability to write or assist with writing reports and preparing specifications/schedules
In return they offer a very attractive salary package