Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Job, Nottinghamshire
A specialist building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an intermediate electrical design team in their office in Nottinghamshire.
They are looking for someone who can undertake a good proportion of the below, we will provide training for elements where you may need assistance.
Thy offer flexible working including the provision of working from home on occasion and flexible working during the day to suit personal situations such as school runs.
* Help prepare designs, calculations, specifications and tender documentation
* Carry out site visits for surveys, meetings, and inspection of installation works
* Help prepare reports, meeting minutes, and other related documentation
* Use of design software’s such as 2D AutoCAD
* An understanding of 3D Revit
* Use of RELUX
* Use of Amtech
* Awareness and understanding of regulations and standards
* Help review contractors’ designs, proposals, and VE suggestions
* Carry out site inspections and reports
* Work with internal staff team members to meet deliverables
* Help set design strategies and agree design solutions with clients and project teams
* Good organisational skills
* Promote the company to the best ability at all times