We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Berkshire. For further information about this position please apply.
- Working as part of the design team progressing the design from RIBA stage 2 on-wards and dealing with a mixture of both traditional and design and build contracts.
- Using Auto CAD/ Revit for both 2D/ 3D Electrical Services design and coordinating services in a live BIM environment/ producing layout and schematic drawings for Electrical Services.
- Writing Standard & Particular Electrical specifications and producing detailed equipment schedules.
- Liaising with a multi-disclipinary team on projects including but not limited to; architects, surveyors and contractors of internal and external teams.
- Advising clients and architects regarding Sustainability and energy use and conservation on a varying nature of different projects and building types in a bid to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon foot print.
- Using software such as Dialux, Relux or Dialux EVO to produce lighting designs.
- Hold an accredited degree qualification or higher education qualification in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Ideally have achieved chartered status with either CIBSE or the IET or be working towards this.
- Be an excellent communicator (verbally & written).
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Be capable and confident of articulating complicated engineering and commercial issues that may arise at various stages of the design and construction of a project.
- Be capable of communicating with all stakeholders at all stages of the project.
- Show a willingness to learn and develop constantly whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence.
- Show great organisational and time management capabilities.
- Have excellent numerical abilities and be able to revert back to first principles to solve complicated engineering issues.
- Be commercially astute and aware.
If you think the above sounds like it would suit you then please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information regarding the position!
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- £32000 - £37000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs