We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hertfordshire. For further information about this position please apply.
Required Qualifications/ Experience
- Degree qualified in building services/ electrical engineering.
- Have at least 2 years experience working as a design engineer in the UK
- Have good design skills
- Have a knowledge of wiring regulations (BS 7671) and a knowledge of British Standards
- Hold an in date CSCS card
Preferred Criteria (Essential)
- Possess a UK driving licence
- Have available transport
Preferred Criteria (Not Essential)
- Have project experience in sectors such as: Education, Leisure Centres, Residential Developments.
- Be familiar with NES software for writing specifications.
- Be familiar with BREEAM processes and be able to understand the implications that it has on an M&E design.
- Have experience using Revit/ Auto CAD
Please get in touch if you would like to hear further details surrounding this position!
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Hertfordshire, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs