We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cork. For further information about this position please apply.
The successful individual will be involved in the electrical design of projects from RIBA stage 2 up until stage 5 and then carry out monitoring on site. The individual will also be assisting Revit modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings. As well as this the project scope and consequent developed specification will be created with the design team on behalf of the client.
The role is primarily office based and the individual will be expected to travel to client/ design team meetings as per the project requirements.
- Possess a degree qualification in electrical engineering/ building services engineering.
- Hold a minimum of three years experience in the design of electrical building services.
- Competent user of Dialux & Amtech & Microsoft Office Packages
- Competent user of Auto Cad applications & Revit.
- Competent in the design and specification of: Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV and LV & HV distribution and containment.
- Have experience dealing with projects in the commercial/ residential sector.
- Have experience working on projects utilising Building Information Modelling
- Have knowledge surrounding IET wiring regulations (18th Edition) and relevant BS codes.
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Republic of Ireland
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs