Intermediate Environmental Consultant Job, London
I’m looking for passionate Environmental Consultants at Intermediate level looking to join a London based international consultancy on a permanent basis.
A CIBSE approved training scheme is provided so you have every opportunity to improve and grow within the company.
Benefits include 24 days holiday, cash plan for dental & opticians and pension & health care scheme.
Successful candidates will be part of a company who actively advocate change within the industry. They are a big influence in UK policy changes and paving the way to a net zero carbon-built environment.
We’re looking for Intermediate Environmental Consultant who have:
- Sustainability/environmental university degree.
- Environmental policy and EIA Regulations knowledge.
- Chartered or working towards chartership.
- BREEAM and/or WELL experience
What would be expected of an Intermediate Environmental Consultant:
- Organisation of Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Management Plans.
- Understanding of sustainability policy to support of our clients.
- Working harmoniously with engineering specialists to enhance the environmental performance of future projects.
- Reviewing environmental impacts and identifying ways to provide environmental benefits.
- Ability to work independently.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary teams, both consulting and environmental.
- Preparing and delivering compelling client and public facing reports.
- Creating thorough reports for environmental recommendations.
- Giving presentations to clients.
Interested to hear more about this Intermediate Environmental Consultant position? Contact Sydney Field, Talent Consultant at Energi People and we can discuss the details!
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have more than 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.