This is an outstanding opportunity to further progress your career as a Mechanical Engineer in a collaborative and supportive team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join a successful Building Services Consultancy in London. The successful Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be an integral part of a friendly team of engineers to be based out of the London office.
They are a growing building services consultancy with a unique approach. They work on a range of high profile and prestigious projects across the UK.
They have developed an excellent reputation across a variety of sectors and pride themselves on high quality innovative solutions and ongoing project support. The London office has an excellent working environment and they offer plenty of support for further professional development.
The Role – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
You’ll be based within an established and growing team. Due to on-going success and more project wins, they are looking to build on this and continue to grow the team. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with clients, providing technical information as required, with the support from the Senior Engineers.
- Interpreting project requirements from drawings and brief.
- Attend design team meetings and project meetings on behalf of the business with the Senior Engineer and respond to any changes in a timely fashion.
- Assist with preparation of reports, specifications, equipment schedule and drawings.
- Assist with preparation of stage reports and outline designs
- Assist with the production of scheme design drawings for CAD
- Produce design calculations, analyse manually and with the aid of software packages
To be successful in this role our you will need to have in-depth knowledge of mechanical building services with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. You will have proven and demonstrable knowledge of Electrical Engineering design and have the awareness of Building Regulations, CIBSE, British Standards, and all other design guides associated with the building services industry.
In additional to a competitive salary our client offers further benefits including a pension, private health care, bonus scheme and more.
Interested in hearing more? – If so, please give Alex Camm @ Energi People a call ASAP!
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs