The individual will be responsible for working on projects from inception to completion, dealing with RIBA stages 2 on-wards up to stage 5 and monitoring sub-contractors work on site/ dealing with witness validation and sign off. They will also have experience of preparing reports/specifications and attending client meetings and liaising with contractors.
The Intermediate Engineer will be dealing with energy modelling of the building structure and pipework and duct-work sizing/ plant sizing as well as the necessary utility calculations during the pre-conception stages of the project and should have a natural grasp of engineering concepts as well as a strong knowledge of the necessary applicable British Standards and CIBSE Codes of practice. The Intermediate Engineer will be working under a Senior Engineer or Director within the practice.
The meet the requirements for the role the below are the desirable attributes:
- Degree qualified.
- 2-4 years post degree experience – Technically competent.
- Experience working on projects in the Tech/Digital Media space.
- Experience working on CAT-A/CAT-B Office Fit Out projects.
- Experience working on Leisure projects.
- Experience working on High End Retail Projects.
- Experience using Energy Modelling Software
- Knowledge/ Experience using AutoCAD, Revit
If you feel like you meet the above criteria and are from a consultancy/ contractor background then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs