Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Job, Liverpool
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been steadily growing in size for nearly 50 years. They have received multiple awards for disciplines such as sustainability and infrastructure and have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for a medium-sized business.
We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Liverpool. For further information about this position please apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of mechanical building services / HVAC design, (including cooling, heating and renewables & sustainability issues)
- Monitoring sub-contractors work and attending site for inspections of completed M&E services
- Reviewing Mechanical Design specifications/ schedules.
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of Mechanical Services scope of works.
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers
- Liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- HNC / HND as a minimum but a degree within mechanical engineering/ building services engineering degree,
- Ideally be working towards chartership
- Previous experience using IES VE
- Previous experience using Revit/ Auto CAD.
- Good communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Good presentations skills
- Must be competent using Microsoft office packages – Word, Excel etc
- Have experience dealing with the BREEAM process on a given project.