Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
This consultancy are looking for an independent Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who will be confident to work with minimal supervision. They are looking for an engineer who has dealt with all stages of design from RIBA stage 2-5+ and ideally an engineer who has on site experience.
The below criteria are prerequisites for this position:
- HND/ Degree qualified in Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering
- Self Starter who is confident working independently
- An engineer who has experience dealing with all RIBA stages of design.
- Engineer who is capable of pipe/ duct sizing.
- Engineer who is capable of using Auto-Cad/ Revit.
- Engineer who has experience using Thermal Modelling software.
- Engineer with 3 years post degree experience in building services design.
If you believe that you match the above criteria then please get in touch, alternatively if you know of a colleague/ friend that does then please contact us as we have a generous referrals scheme in place.