Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Key Requirements for the position
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Building services / HVAC design.
- Previous experience of dealing with projects of a CAT-A/CAT-B nature and associated fit out schemes.
- Ability to complete site inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
- Capable of using Revit/working in a BIM Environment.
- Understand BREEAM and LEED sustainability accreditation schemes.
- Previous involvement in reviewing Mechanical Designs.
- Experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of mechanical services scope of works.
- Demonstrable passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals.
- Ability to generate work while leading a team and providing team management.
- Knowledge of Health & Well-being design, including the Well Building and/or Fit well Schemes.
- Knowledge of or a strong desire to understand Low Carbon Design principles.
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to Junior Mechanical Engineers.
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Be passionate about Building Services Engineering.
- Be passionate about Sustainability and Low Carbon design.
- Have excellent verbal/written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues.
- Open to flexible ways of working including office based and remote working.
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with IMechE, CIBSE requirements.