Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Intermediate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Engineers will be responsible for supporting Senior Engineers in the design and delivery of a variety of different projects.
- Working with a multi-discipline design team
- Taking a client brief and designing building services as per their requirement and maintaining a well documented file of documentation and calculations relating to the project.
- Preparing detailed specifications and schedule of equipment for all Mechanical services.
- Ensuring that all design work is checked by a Senior Engineer before being issued.
- Carrying out site surveys of new and existing installations of Mechanical Services and conducting pre-commissioning and commissioning checks.
- Assisting in the preparation of budget estimates and tendering
- Attending design team/ project meetings as appropriate
- Must have a relevant engineering degree – Mechanical or Building Services Engineer would suffice. At the minimum a HND.
- Minimum two years post graduation experience working either in a design role at a consultancy or contractor.
- Ideally IEng member of CIBSE and looking at taking the next step to become chartered.
- Has experience working from RIBA stage 2 on projects all the way through to detailed design and construction issue.
If you believe that the above suits your skill set then please get in touch and I can provide further details!