Intermediate Public Health Engineer Job, England
Intermediate Public Health Engineer.
If you are an intermediate Public Health Engineer in London, looking for a new opportunity and want job satisfaction, then look no further and apply below.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Public Health Engineer in London. Working with senior engineers, you will gain skills and knowledge throughout your employment.
Delivering world class projects around the globe and striving to improve their environment and create sustainable legacy, you will be a valued member of the brand.
Roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare calculations, specifications and drawings. You will monitor the quality control on projects to ensure the company standards are being achieved
- Self-motivated and enthusiasm are key.
- Relevant qualification(s) in Building Services Engineering Design (ideally a degree). Strong software skills.
- You will have 2+ years or more Public Health Design Engineering experience including domestic hot and cold-water services, soil, waste and rainwater drainage, and above and below ground drainage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and be responsible for your own projects, including the cost control.
- React efficiently
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.