Whether you’re an Intermediate, Senior or Principal mechanical design engineer; we want to hear from you!
Our client, a prestigious multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Tonbridge, Kent are looking for a pair of talented, ambitious and experienced engineers to help them with their growing work-load of exciting projects.
You won’t just join this brilliant company as an engineer, you’ll be considered a member of the family and immediately feel welcomed into the team-spirited office!
Whilst the responsibilities of this position will change from day to day, there are some specific duties that would ordinarily fall to the successful engineer:
- Follow design procedures and maintain records
- Carry out mechanical design work
- Meet time and quality targets set by Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Ensure drawing mark-ups are ready for CAD/explain any particular standards required
- Work cooperatively with fellow mechanical and electrical engineers on particular projects
- Concentrate on tasks at hand to ensure efficient working
- Inform Associate Mechanical Engineer of any workload concerns
- Seek more work from Associate Mechanical Engineer as soon as end of current workload is imminent
- Produce schedules for specifications/compile parts of specifications as directed by Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Assist with surveys, inspection and witnessing as required by Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Ensure familiarity with applicable statutory and legal regulations including H&S requirements
If you consider yourself keen, capable and confident that you can deliver on these requirements, please get in touch; I would love to discuss this with you in more detail.
For more information, or to submit an application, please contact Alex Camm at Energi People!
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Tonbridge (Kent, England)
- £30000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs