Intermediate/ Senior/ Principal Electrical Engineer Job, England
Intermediate/Senior/Principle Electrical Design Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for intermediate/senior and principle electrical engineers in a leading, forward thinking multi-disciplined consultancy based in London. Striving to make positive contributions to communities, people, and the environment. This practice is keen to assist the team in developing work related interests.
Working with other engineers, you will need to be proactive, well organised, and able to encourage others and lead by example. This role is ideal for intermediate, senior , and principle engineers with experience in residential, mixed-use projects, and low carbon sustainable design.
Does this sound like you?
- Manage and deliver a wide range of projects including residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, and educational.
- Undertake project surveys including site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment and post-occupancy performance evaluations.
- Prepare high quality information including technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, survey reports, and contract documentation.
- Continue to improve your own and the team’s technical knowledge.
- Report resource information to senior group managers.
- Develop new and repeat business.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or building services engineering.
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy role.
- Extensive experience of delivering residential and mixed-use projects with low carbon technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design and London Plan Energy Policy.
- Hold/working towards membership with relevant industry body (CIBSE, IMechE, IET).
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.