Intermediate Structural Engineer Job, England
Intermediate Structural Engineer
£35,000 – £45,000
**Intermediate Structural Engineer**
Are you looking to work for an innovative, well-respected Structural and Civil Engineering company that put’s their time into developing their staff? Our client is looking for an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join their fast-growing team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer with 4-5 years’ worth of experience to join this exceptional company.
The successful Intermediate Structural Engineer will need:
- HND, HNC, BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ICE approved institution.
- CEng or IEng or with 4 to 5 years relevant experience with ambition to achieving IEng or CEng status.
- Must have experience in TEDDS/Tekla/CAD/Revit knowledge
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Prepare structural and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to cement yourself as part of the team and work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects. If you think you could be the perfect candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People.
Structural Engineer, Building, Structures