Intermediate Sustainability Consultant Job, London
Are you passionate about sustainable building solutions?
Looking for a role where you can make a positive change?
I’m working with a B Corp inter-disciplinary consultancy in London looking to bring on a proactive Intermediate Sustainability Consultant to join their expanding sustainability team.
This London consultancy lives and breathes sustainable approaches and work with high-profile client projects. This gives their Sustainability Consultant the opportunity to bring up innovative solutions in which buildings can be designs and built in a more sustainable way.
Benefits include flexible working, pension, private medical care, and a chartership bonus.
As an Intermediate Sustainability Consultant, you will be mentored and supported to be on the right track for progression opportunities.
I’m looking for an Intermediate Sustainability Consultant who has:
- At least 2 years of experience in sustainability for building services
- Qualification at a bachelor’s degree level or higher within sustainability or similar
- Experience with IESVE, SAP, PHPP, BREEAM, Part L or WELL will be valuable
- Working towards chartership
- Good communication
- Collaborative team player
- Genuinely passionate about the environment
Role and duties of an Intermediate Sustainability Consultant:
- Support development of sustainability and net zero carbon strategies for masterplans and buildings
- Prepare reports, presentations, and briefing notes
- Complete environmental/research/analysis or energy modelling to QA procedures
- Work to an accurate level after briefings
- Managing workload and meeting deadlines
Interested to hear more about this Intermediate Sustainability Consultant position? Contact Sydney Field, Talent Consultant at Energi People and we can discuss the details!
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have more than 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.