International Recruitment Consultant Job, Farnborough
International Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge in your recruitment career with the opportunity to travel overseas?
I am looking for a UK based International Recruitment Consultant to join one of the most established teams that specialise in construction engineering recruitment within the MENA region (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Oman).
Your new employer, Energi People, is a leading, privately owned, international recruitment consultancy, currently celebrating our 20th year!
We are looking to recruit an International Recruitment Consultant (all levels) to join our expanding, vibrant and successful team in Farnborough.
If you are looking for a company that can offer progression, flexibility, development and one on one support, we would love to have a chat with you!
This is an incredibly hot desk, where you will be working alongside one of the Directors who has been an expert in this sector for almost 20 years & is one of the most respected recruiters in the sector.
Whats in it for you?
- Uncapped Commission (to 40%)
- 20 days holiday + 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- “Target days” – hit your 1/4 target & get an extra days holiday
- Buy holiday
- Internal competitions with prizes
- No threshold for first 6 months
- Trips abroad
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Hybrid working between office & home
- Structured career and clear progression plan based on the growth of your desk
- State of the art technology, including Laptop, LinkedIn Recruiter account & OneUp Sales Platform
- Regular Training (internal & external)
As a International Recruitment Consultant, you will be an integral part of the growth of one of the most experienced and successful teams of recruiters that specialise within built environment recruitment within the MENA region (predominantly UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Saudi Arabia.)
Our wider business is currently 25 members of staff, based in modern offices located in Cody Technology Park, Farnborough. (With ample free parking!)
Our service is based on the principles of honesty, quality and professionalism and through these we have gained over 2 decades of recruitment knowledge and experience. Our aim is to deliver long-term partnerships with our clients and job seekers around the globe that are beneficial to all parties.
We are looking for a relationship driven senior recruitment consultant who takes immense pride in the service they offer and has a desire to build long term partnerships with their clients, gaining an in depth understanding of their clients` needs.
International Recruitment Consultant Role Responsibilities include:
- Developing existing & new client relationships within the MENA region
- Utilising Energi People’s existing long term relationships and Energi People’s extensive database to exploit ‘warm’ opportunities.
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time.
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Cross selling Energi People’s core specialisms to maximise & develop client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Ensure that all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system.
International Recruitment Consultant Personal Profile:
- A proven track record within a recruitment consultancy (ideal but not essential)
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new clients
- Relationship driven with both clients and candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to articulate ideas clearly & sell solutions to clients
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness along with a commercial edge
- Growth mindset
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Please contact James Mowat, Director of Energi People for a confidential discussion.