IT Service Delivery Manager – Ottawa – up to 110,000 CAD per annum
* Candidates must be able to satisfy Canadian Secret Security and ITAR Clearance
( 50% management/ 50% hands on)
A fantastic opportunity for a hands-on IT Service Delivery Manager has be come available with one of the global giants in the Engineering Services arena. As the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing our clients in-country technical support team whilst also bringing your hands-on technical expertise.
- Within the centralized service delivery model, manage a multi-location, in-country technical support team. Act as a point of escalation and support to the 2nd Tier team on:
- Active Directory, ADFS and Quest ARS environments covering multiple domains for a user base in excess of 25,000+
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016 and 2019
- Exchange ongoing support, configuration and capacity management for approx. 30,000+ mailboxes
- UCS Chassis and Blade Server support, VMware 6.5, EMC SAN Storage and ConmVault
- Citrix XenApp, Provisioning Services and NetScaler infrastructures Thin computing management processes, XenApp 6.5 and 7.15
- Guide and support change management while ensuring compliance requirements and processes are met.
- Produce documentation on Infrastructure performance and capacity trends, server performance and trending to specified standards.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response.
- Provide technical expertise on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers
- You hold a post-secondary degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- You have 8 years’ progressive experience providing technical Infrastructure Service support.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience managing a technical support team.
- Experience working in centralized service delivery model is mandatory.
- Expert level knowledge of one of the following technologies as well as working knowledge in a variety of other technologies:
- Exchange and Active Directory
- Storage and Backup technologies
- Oracle Linux
- A strong track record working with associated technologies in both a support and project capacity.
- Working knowledge of ITIL based approach and storage area networks (EMC preferred.)
- Microsoft or Cisco Certification:
- EMC certified Storage administrator
- Citrix Certified Administrator CCA
- Microsoft Certified MCITP, MCSE
- You are eligible for a Canadian Secret Security and ITAR Clearance
Job posted in: Information Security Manager Jobs
- Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
- US$100000 - US$110000 per annum + CAD
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Information Security Manager Jobs