IT Support Engineer – Central London – up to £35,000 per annum
An opportunity exists for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join our client’s office in Central London, to provide 1st, and 2nd line support to the group wide infrastructure in the UK
As the IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to day support of the organisations IT Systems, including technical support to internal and external staff and remote sites, across Windows 10 including application troubleshooting, BAU operations using an incident ticketing system.
- 5+ years’ experience of providing high quality IT and communications hardware and software support in a commercial business environment,
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications,
- Network standards and performance,
- strong knowledge of IT systems hardware and configuration.
- Knowledge of the implementation and support of Windows 10 desktop systems, Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365 including Teams, Mobile device management, Video Conferencing Systems and audio visual setups, Internet Technologies and TCP/IP and other Network Protocols, administration of endpoint protection is essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of the implementation and support of Window 2012 /2016 Server in a Domain Environments, ESX Server VM Environments, VEEAM Backup Technologies, Active Directory, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange is desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A passion for IT and a enthusiasm to learn and further your career in the arena
- Proactive and the ability to work independently when the job demands
- Certifications e.g ComptiA+/MCSE etc advantageous
Job posted in: Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- £27001 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs