Java Developer – 6 month Contract – up to £650 per day (Inside IR35) – London
Can interview and onboard remotely.
Public Sector client
SC Clearance will need to be satisfied upon successful offer
● Recent experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
● Be willing to work in a pair programming environment.
● Have a good understanding of TDD and BDD
● Have experience in AWS/Azure
● Experience of working in an Agile environment
● Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
● Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
● Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
● Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
● Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
● Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
● Have experience working on technical projects within a team.
● Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
● Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
● Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
● Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
* Have a working knowledge of Jackson, JAX-RS, Mockito, ActiveMQ
* Experience of MongoDB or other document databases.
* Have experience of building and scaling high-traffic websites.
* Have experience of handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage
Job posted in: Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £600 - £650 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs