Junior Pre-Sales Consultant (Cyber Security) – Central London – up to £32,000 per annum + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Cyber Security enthusiast with knowledge of Penetration Testing to join a leading Information Security Services organisation working in their Central London offices.
As a capable Cyber Security consultant, eager to learn, you will act on behalf of the business to aid in the pre-sale stages of engagements, specifically assisting the sale, scoping and technical planning of engagements.
- The ability to develop with the sales team over time and help to identify areas of individual technical weakness, as well as common problems across the whole team, and propose and action solutions.
- Provide support to enable members of the sales team to gain technical independence and become less reliant on pre-sales support.
- Wide ranging skill set (in security assurance service area) and experience with security services.
- Will possess good communication skills, an ability to parse and relay complex technical information between clients and internal departments.
- Typically a year experience in technical consultancy.
- Attend daily client calls to help support Sales in the technical aspects of the scoping process
- Perform scoping for assurance projects where sales team require technical assistance
- Identify efficiencies at the scoping stage of multi-phase engagements to facilitate more competitive quotes and offer assistance to operations to aid in intelligent scheduling
- Work with sales team to improve technical quality and tailoring of proposals to reflect individual client requirements or concerns
- Work with Scheduling to help aid smarter delivery of client projects
Job posted in: Information Security Analyst Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Information Security Analyst Jobs