Key Account Executive Job, Horley
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Salary: £45,000 – OTE £90,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: Horley, Surrey (Remote)
Industry: SaaS – Engineering/Construction
Are you interested in joining a market leading software developer and provider within the Construction/Engineering, with 30 years of experience in their industry? They are constantly growing and are now in the market for a Key Account Executive to join the team!
My client’s software solutions help you design everything from 2D schematics to the most complex 3D buildings, or infrastructure projects – and they now have a need to further expand their growing team, by bringing in a Key Account Executive.
The client strives on building relationships with their clients that ensure the success of these clients, by providing consultancy services, development services and extensive training.
As a Key Account Executive, your responsibilities will include –
- Responsible for growing the business through meeting and exceeding financial and business objectives
- Seek & build new opportunities from current accounts
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for large global key accounts
- Ensures the team delivers business value to the accounts
- Planning, building, maintaining and growing opportunity pipeline within accounts
- Providing timely, accurate and detailed forecasts
- Working closely with the CSM to identify and qualify new opportunities
We are looking for a Key Account Executive with the following skills/experience –
- 5-10 years sales experience & 2+ years within Key Account role
- Excellent communication skills
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrates sound judgement when making decisions
- Background within Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Organised and resourceful
To apply for this position of Key Account Executive please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further information.