My Client is looking to speak to a senior Security Analyst that is ready for that next challenge by leading a team and growing a cutting-edge security service. . You’ll be leading the identification of cyber threats at a forensic, network and operating system level. reporting of threats, threat levels, and remediation plans back to the business. You are able to be customer-facing with outstanding technical abilities.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Identify and respond to threats.
- Identify and implement system enhancements for improvements.
- Automating tasks, alert creation, report creation.
- Identify gaps in IT systems & networks and reporting them in the form of a remediation plan.
- Malware and endpoint forensic analysis.
- Produce regular cyber threat & current risk reports.
- Ultimate point of escalation for SOC support tickets.
- Monitor with Endpoint Detection and Response tools EDR, Security Incident and Event Management SIEM, email and web filtering, deep packet inspection etc.
- Upon out of hours incidents, support the wider Security Operations team by participating in an on-call rota to. Manage incidents and relationships at a variety of levels both within Contact and within client organizations and partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on diverse and complex customer service issues; regularly liaise with the Service Delivery teams to ensure the provision of consistent service to customers
- Gain a strong understanding of customer support requirements and feed in to the service delivery model accordingly;
- Maintain consistently high levels of customer satisfaction building relationships with vendors and customers and acting as the first point of contact for escalations
- Be responsible for the maintenance and quality of the incident resolution services including processes and procedures delivered to the Customer.
- Continually strive to achieve quality and efficiency gains in resolving issues, incidents and problems
- Represent the client when communicating with the Customer either directly or via Service Delivery personnel and uphold the best interests of the customer when identifying issues
- Ensure relevant processes and procedures are kept up to date and followed at all times;
- Effectively manage performance of each member of the SOC team, working with the Head of Operations as required Providing employee development and performance reviews, as well as employee coaching and mentoring
- Being a member of the major incident response team
- Attending customer on site meetings as necessary
- Knowledge management (writing & approval of knowledge articles, vendor material, playbooks, automatons etc)
Skills/background we’re looking for;
- Someone who has worked in a relatively senior security analyst role ie Tier 2/2nd Line .
- Solid knowledge around IT infrastructure and cyber security controls and ITIL Processes
- Scripting languages such as python and powershell etc
- Computer forensics, unpacking malware, memory imaging and extraction *
- Previous cyber incident response processes both held and practiced
- Cyber threat remediation plans
- SIEM Or Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Wired and Wireless infrastructures
- Email/Web filtering technologies
- Virtualised environments/Cloud
- Anti Malware Systems/Solution
- Strong network traffic and log analysis skills
- Malware analysis
- Any of the following qualifications would be an advantage::CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, Security+.
Job posted in: Information Security Manager Jobs
- Buckinghamshire, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Information Security Manager Jobs