An excellent and exciting maintenance engineer is require by a forward thinking and pro-active company covering the RG27 area.
The maintenance engineer will have a broad skill set in machine maintenance.
Key skills required by Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical and hydraulic maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Injection / compression moulding
- Hard working and flexible attitude
Hours of work are 8am-4pm Monday to Friday with weekend work on a rota, a generous salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Benefits include profit sharing scheme.
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Hook (Hampshire, England)
- Up to £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs