A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a specialist Building Services supplier in Hampshire. They offer M&E Services, Air Conditioning, Facilities Maintenance and Design Services to a wide range of clients.
They have the requirement for a Managing M&E Quantity Surveyor to join and lead a team.
They will require you to manage all operational aspects of the surveying and commercial functions and the surveying team within the business unit. In the role you will take responsibility for the establishment of targets and their achievement for all commercial and financial activities to ensure the company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
- Manage the financial and surveying activities and, as such, be accountable to the Commercial Director and company Director’s for their performance
- Take full responsibility for all staff in your surveying department and oversee career development, training and motivation
- Manage and proactively support all commercial and surveying activities ensuring they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the agreed business plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets and minimise risk and exposure
- Manage the projects and surveying activities you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the
- Ensure that all activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service specification
- Cost Control and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales/Works In
- Monitoring and Management
This role comes with an excellent salary plus package and is a really great opportunity for someone to develop their skills within a team. If you are interested, please contact me on 01252413080.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Hampshire, England
- Manager, Managing QS, Managing Quantity Surveyor, Managing Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor
Important Job Skills
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs