Marketing executive Job, England
I am delighted to be working with a well established growing business who are looking to expand their current marketing team based in their Birmingham office (Hybrid Role). The person who comes into this role will have strong digital marketing experience and a passion for creativity and communication.
- Sourcing, writing and uploading content onto a variety of platforms
- Create and roll out email marketing campaigns.
- Identify strong local market sectors and new opportunities.
- Establish key local contacts and developing an engagement strategy for lead generation.
- Competitor analysis – assessing local competitors and reviewing strengths, weaknesses
- Collating, creating and issuing of a variety of marketing material(s).
- Events – identifying, tracking, researching and recommending upcoming events that may be of interest to support the strategy for business development.
- Preparation of internal target reports, analysis and preparation of reports for internal meetings.
- Liaison with Clients, virtually, face to face at events and/or business to business meetings etc.
- Supporting the Senior Management Team (SMT) by sourcing and updating available marketing content and drafting/proofing written content as required for bid submissions, sourcing client references, support with preparation for tender interview presentations, etc.
- Tracking and managing the bid production process to ensure timely delivery.
- Public Relations (PR) activities – proofing and editing press releases as required, recording and sharing press coverage, awards etc.
- Excellent Writen and verbal communication
- Experience in copy writing
- Strong Organisational skills and a keen eye for details
- Ability to prioritise and work with initiative
- a marketing degree or professional qualification would be an advantage but not essential
If you have the relevant expereince and would like to find out more about this role please apply now!