M&E Planner – London
A great opportunity for a M&E Planner to join a leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractor specialising in providing turnkey services & systems in the Residential, Commercial, Education & Healthcare sectors.
They are seeking an experienced M&E Planner to join their team and help them deliver key projects across London.
- Project Planning using ASTA PowerProject and all Microsoft tools
- Provide support to the tendering process during the life cycles of various complex projects
- Develop Pre-construction, Construction and Commissioning Program
- Development of the Power Control’s System specifically relating to the project
- Attend progress/planning meetings and workshops
- Progress measuring of all works, Direct and Sub-Contract
- Updating the schedule in ASTA PowerProject
- Produce Monthly reports for Senior Management
- You must have previous experience working as an M&E Planner ideally on High End Residential building services projects.
- You must have prior experience using ASTA PowerProject
- Experience working in construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical Building Services contracting is essential
- Qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical engineering would be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce reports
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to converse with clients and stakeholders at ease
- Ability to work to own directive and stick to strict timeline schedules
- Ensure support is offered across the whole portfolio of works, assisting each department to ensure successful project delivery
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £375 - £425 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs