Whilst working for this Principle contractor for the Rail industry you can be either Electrically or Mechanically qualified but would need knowledge and understanding of M&E. You will be the Project Manager for various sites over the UK nationally dealing with sub-contractors and the full running of each project and site.
A knowledge and background in Rail is highly desirable but would consider local M&E Project Managers that what to get into this industry and have keen passion and want to learn in this area of the industry.
They are looking for a roll your sleeves up and do attitude, being on hand to help and being able to extend your knowledge to the team and sub-contractors on site. This is not a site behind a desk job, you will be out and about, digs are covered for when you are away on site and away from the office.
- Putting labour to works against project scopes and drawings
- Arranging materials
- Checking progress against programme
- Liaising with clients site managers
- Checking quality and compliance
- Fully qualified or with trade apprenticeship, (M or E)
- Computer Literate
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on rail projects – preferred
- CSCS card holder.
Looking for someone to start ASAP or January 2020. This client is exclusively working with myself on this role, so please do send me your CV if you are interested. If you would like to know more your welcome to call me on our office number 0121 413080.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- Chesterfield (Derbyshire, England)
- BS - Project Manager - Electrical, BS - Project Manager - Mechanical, Contractor, Electrical, Kim Harris, Mechanical, Rail
Important Job Skills
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance/Car,Pension,etc
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs