M&E Project Manager – Permanent
An immediate opportunity to work as a M&E Project Manager for a small to medium sized M&E Sub Contractor based in London.
As the M&E Project Manager you will report to a regional operations manager and take full control of the services package from preconstruction to PC on combined project values circa £8m-£10m combined.
This is a great opportunity for budding M&E Project Manager that has experience with in the Residential and commercial sector to make a real impact within this great company.
This role is Mechanical bias but you will need to have a good understanding on the Electrical side.
They currently have a requirement for an M&E Project Manager to join their team due to growth of the business this will be on permanent basis and has a great opportunity for growth and development.
M&E Project Manager Role:
- Attend project meetings and produce reports.
- Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
- Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
- Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
- Review, assess and select mechanical sub-contractors
- Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
- On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration.
- HNC/HND in Engineering or equivalent. (Mechanical)
- IT Literate.
- Familiarity with NEC types of contracts.
- Knowledge of UK standards of installations.
- SMSTS card or equivalent.
Job posted in: Building Services Construction Jobs
- East London (London, England)
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs