I am currently representing one of the UK’s largest and most progressive M&E contracting business. They are looking for M&E QS based in Hampshire/Surrey or working from home.
This is an immediate requirement for someone to join a project coming near to completion. The contract is for a minimum of 6 months.
Commercially supporting two offices with the following duties:
- Cost reporting in accordance with the company processes, procedures and company accounting system for projects
- Regular team meeting with Engineer and Project managers for forecasting
- Measurement of Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Early warning notices issued to clients
- Procurement of Subcontract Packages
- Setting better buying targets with project team
- Re-engineering Estimate in Cost report to ensure the realistic costs are reflected
- Liaising with package managers and identifying opportunities where packages have been procured.
- Subcontract Account Package management.
- Maintaining Subcontractor Liability Sheets.
- Agreeing and pricing variations with Supply chain
- Setting up Subcontracts in accordance with company standard documentation
- Setting up payment schedule for subcontractors as part of the terms and conditions
- Preparing Applications for Payment to Client
- Liaising and agreeing application for payment and variation accounts with client QS
- Measuring and Pricing of variations
- NEC Contract work
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Contract Reviews identifying and mitigating risks
- General commercial Support
If this sounds like something of interest or you know anyone who it could be suited to, please get in touch on 01252413080.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs