M&E Quantity Surveyor – Contract
Term: On-going due to project demands
Day Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
My client, an established Electrical sub -contractor are currently seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor with a strong Electrical bias to join their team in Lancashire.
My client is an Electrical Sub Contractor so for this role you will need to have come from an Electrical background within the Building Services sector.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular CVR’s, forecasts, Continuous Improvement documents, cash flow forecast, Commercial register etc.
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment as an M&E Quantity Surveyor
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- You must be fully conversant in Electrical Engineering – degree qualified would be highly advantageous.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Lancashire (Lancashire, England)
- £300 - £350 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs