M&E Quantity Surveyor – Contract
Term: 1 Year initial term – could develop further
Day Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
My client, an established M&E sub-contractor are currently seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team in London.
As my client is an M&E Sub Contractor so you will need to have come from a similar background within the Building Services sector working as the M&E Quantity Surveyor.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular CVR’s, forecasts, Continuous Improvement documents, cash flow forecast, Commercial register etc.
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment as an M&E Quantity Surveyor
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £350 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 1 year
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs