Mechanical Associate Engineer Job, Riyadh
Mechanical Associate Engineer
MEP Building Services Design
40,000 – 47,000 SAR per month + benefits
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you a dynamic building services design professional based in the UAE, looking for an opportunity in a multi-disciplinary global consultancy that have live projects including cultural, aviation, commercial, residential, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East.
As the Mechanical Associate Engineer you will be joining a highly dynamic, established & successful team. The MEP design team has a deep focus on design and a highly digital and visual approach. The successful candidate for the MEP Associate role will provide full MEP project leadership on an array of projects with signature architects spanning the MENA region
To apply for this role, you will come with over 15 years of building services MEP design experience, coming from a HVAC Design background & minimum of 7 years of experience in the Middle East on major projects.
Candidates based in KSA would be preferred, however candidates from outisde the region, with previous MENA projects experience are encouraged to apply.
YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
We have partnered with this excellent, global, multi-disciplinary consultancy, first placing an engineer in their Dubai office in 2006!
Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for a supportive and collaborative company culture, but they enjoy everything they do & so will you! Likeminded and personable people will thrive in this environment and will really help strengthen the team, which has rapid progression on offer for talented, driven candidates.
You will enjoy their focus on digital and parametric design and believe that the future of our industry lies in working smarter not harder.
If you’ve got potential and want to push the boundaries of design, they will help you achieve it!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE MECHANICAL ASSOCIATE ENGINEER ROLE?
Specific areas of key responsibility include the following:
- MEP Project leadership.
- Training, mentoring and development of engineers.
- Input into business development activities through actively getting involved in marketing and profile-raising activities such as industry related events.
- To act as PM on selected projects by managing the successful delivery of high quality multi and single disciplinary projects
- Attending client meetings, delivering presentations and design reports
- Project manage and supervise teams to successfully deliver high quality discipline projects in accordance with corporate and client requirements
- Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception, development and detailed delivery of projects across all stages
- Actively engage with clients and partners to gain feedback and deliver service improvement initiatives
- Multi-disciplinary coordination & QA/QC
- Coordinating with architects, structural engineers plus client, PM’s and QS’.
MECHANICAL ASSOCIATE ENGINEER ROLE, REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 15+ years’ experience in MEP Building services Design, 8+ years’ experience in Middle East.
- Degree qualified in mechanical or building services engineering
- Proven track record in building services design with different types of sectors, including high rise, commercial, residential, retail, Health care, Industrial, refurbishment, etc.
- Chartered member of CIBSE, ASHRAE etc.
- Understanding of the financial and commercial management of projects.
- Experienced at:
- Presenting to clients
- Attending demanding client meetings
- Preparing project proposals for agreement
- Arranging project resources
- Planning and running projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
THE NEXT STEPS
Simply click apply with your updated CV and contact details & I will personally call you for a confidential discussion. We will explore your current situation, skillset and career aspirations along with discussing this role and the client in more detail.
I will then speak to my client and share your CV for review. Interviews will be held via MS Teams.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 20 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within MENA region, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.