Mechanical Associate Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Mechanical Associate on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Represent the practice at meetings with project clients and other project stakeholders as required.
- Provide a performance focused design approach to low energy low carbon design.
- Provide workload forecasting as new projects are won and provide project progress reports.
- Keep track of the design team and manage effectively at all stages of the design.
- Provide and report on project financial costs of the design team.
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- Specific building services design experience relating to net zero carbon systems and renewable systems.
- Degree qualified with an emphasis on Sustainability.
- Professional engineer or close to achieving chartered status (CEng, PEng, PE or equivalent.)
- BREEAM/ LEED Accreditation.
- Project management experience.