Mechanical Contracts Manager Job, Hampshire
A client we work with, is an established family-run M&E building services company, based on the South Coast and operating nationally. They are a trusted partner to the UK’s leading housing developers, blue-chip and public sector organisation, supplying a complete package of Mechanical, Electrical and Renewable Energy services for a wide range of major projects.
They are currently looking to hire an experience and proven Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team. In this role, you will lead and manage the efficient delivery of multiple mechanical, plumbing and heating contracts on sites across Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Dorset.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will work within all levels of the new build management team to ensure all contracts are completed to a high-quality standard in line with compliance standards, production targets and in-house quality management system.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing contracts on high production new build housing sites:
* You will need to have a minimum of 5 years proven experience managing mechanical/plumbing and heating contracts in the new build housing sector
* NVQ 3 of City & Guilds equivalent in plumbing and heating installation would be advantageous
* Strong time management skills and confident ability to manage multiple contracts
* Strong people management skills are a must
* Professional focus on quality, safety and compliance
* Good negotiation and communication skills
* Positive management attitude and confident leadership skills
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you’re interested in finding out more, please apply within.