Mechanical Design Manager Job, Dartford
We have a current opportunity for a Mechanical Design Manager Position on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Kent. For further information about this position please apply.
Reporting in to the Operations Director the role will involve managing the design team and the departments increasing workload as well as monitoring any external design resource.
- Working with the Mechanical and Electrical design team to co-ordinate the project and the liaising with the Operational team to ensure that the project is running on time and to budget.
- Attend site when required to survey existing services.
- Prepare technical specifications and financial proposals for new tenders.
- Assist with the estimation team from a design perspective.
- Manage the ‘risk’ out of the MEP design and focus on creating a value engineered solution for the client that still meets performance specifications.
- HNC, HND or Degree Qualified
- Minimum of five years experience within Building Services Design
- Commercial and residential project experience required.
- Fully proficient with all mechanical design software
- Commercial awareness of projects
- Experience dealing with commercial fit out projects as well as shell and core.
If you think that you meet the above criteria then please get in touch for further information