Mechanical Engineer Job, England
PIPING HOT CONTRACT JOB SOUTHAMPTON.
CALLING ALL SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS!
REMOTE WORKING 2 DAYS A WEEK!
A great opportunity for a contract senior mechanical design engineer has arisen in Southampton. Working for a consultancy who are working on energy efficient projects, refurbishment and new builds. You don’t want to miss out by not applying.
Small office of 10-12 people, you will be required to work in the office 3 days and remotely 2 days. The project will be from design stage 1 to 6 and you will be fully involved in all aspects.
- Design calculations using relevant Mechanical Building Services Design software
- Writing specifications and reports
- Managing a team of Intermediates and Juniors
- Attending client meetings
- Site visits along with site surveys and reports
- Auditing existing boilers and doing re design
- Building Services Degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years in the Building Services Design industry
- Understanding of current standards and legislations
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical Building Services Design systems
- Knowledge of mechanical building services Design software, including HEVACOMP
- REVITMEP experience is advantageous
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please contact Julia Stokes at Energi People for a confidential discussion for this role or any other roles you are interested in.