Mechanical Estimator Job, City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen within large sustainable energy subcontractor in London who provide low carbon energy generation, energy distribution and energy management solutions across a wide variety of sectors.
They offer a great company culture, competitive salary, benefits and a different and unique variety of work. Their typical projects range from £100k to £50 million within a variety of Sectors including the Commercial, Industrial, Health care, New Build, Power Generation & Urban networks sectors.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Mechanical Estimator with experience working for a large subcontractor and has experience of at least 5 years.
Daily duties that will be included within the role but not limited to:
- Prepare tenders
- Breakdown client enquiries
- Measure/Assess quantities and prepare schedules if required
- Prepare detailed estimates
- Support and help implement the company growth strategy
- Tender presentations
Key skills required:
- Minimum 5 experience
- Proven and stable career track record
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated attitude
- Confident use of Microsoft Office as well as estimating programs
- Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in Solar and Energy projects would be advantageous
If you are interested in the position, please send over a copy of your CV or contact me to discuss further on 01252413086