Mechanical Estimator Job, Dartford
£65,000 – £70,000
My Client is a Mechanical and Electrical Design and Build Engineering specialist with a collaborative and sustainable approach in delivering challenging and bespoke projects across several industry sectors. Specialising in ‘Green’ sustainable technologies delivering energy efficient, low carbon solutions across the industry.
Mechanical Estimator Duties:
- Tender document review and analysis including raising of RFI’s with the client.
- Supply chain correspondence and enquiries
- Take-off as required conforming to standard estimating conventions.
- Vetting incoming tenders/offers from our supply chain and ensuring that the most viable offer is included within our submission.
- Preparing tenders for internal adjudications
- Attendance of tender adjudication meetings to present costing approach, project duration, and risks to the business
- Timely submission of tenders
- Attendance in handover of projects to the operations team
Mechanical Estimator Requirements:
- Preferably qualified by apprenticeship or to C & G/ONC level
- Proven experience in a similar position with an M&E contractor or in the M&E division of a main contractor
- Proven ability to estimate costs and timescales accurately in order to meet deadlines.